Sunday, June 19, 2011

And so it begins

Well hello world! It is a strange feeling writing my very first blog post. I feel like it should be some momentous occasion not me sitting on my bed in my room attempting to pull together some semblance of coherence. But then again, I guess that is probably going to be what my blog is all about- an attempt to reflect on my day to day life and share with the world the things I piece together.

I never would have considered starting a blog if it weren't for the persistent coaxing of my close friends. I love reading blogs but I would have never dreamed my life worth documenting for the entire world to see. But the more I thought about the idea, the more it grew on me. God has worked wonders in my life and I want to be able to share His wondrous love with others in every way I can. I have grown so much in the past four years of my life and I know the growth is only going to continue as I near the end of college. This is an attempt to capture that growth in the hopes that someone might benefit from it as I have.

I don't really know where this life will lead me but I know that it is going to be a beautiful journey. I hope that you enjoy hearing about all the twist and turns. And curls... ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am excited to read more! I know you have so much to share and I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete